Saturday, April 24, 2010

anybody there?

Okay... hi. I'm Nina, and I'm a 19 year old college... well, almost junior, since I'm a mere 3 days away from finishing my sophomore year (unbelievable). I've always wanted to act, but recently, I've been trying to figure out what else I could possibly do (I don't have a whole lot of marketable skills, and I really suck at math). I read Jezebel constantly, and obviously it'll be a long time before I'm at their level of awesomeness, but I've wanted to do what they do for a while. So, here I am.

I don't even know what the focus will be- if I'm honest, probably clothes. I buy a lot of clothes. Usually, with money I don't have. My mom, lovely as she is, gave me a credit card for college that, technically, is just supposed to be for necessary expenses - shampoo, plane tickets, etc. However, what it usually leads to is me walking into stores (especially ones like the Marc by Marc Jacobs store on Bleecker, which makes my heart hurt) and going, "I have a magic card that can make anything mine! Ahahah!" And then I remember that if I were to buy anything, my mom would serve me for dinner with fava beans and a nice chianti, and I cry a little.

Again, here I am. This isn't a real post, just a stupid intro one. I'll be back as soon as I have to write a paper and end up dicking around and making my way through my Firefox quick links.

No comments:

Post a Comment