Thursday, May 13, 2010

LUST MOMENT

SOOOOO I know that I've been terrible at updating, etc., and I have lots of things to share including my new fabulous job as a hostess (eeeehhh!!) and some major items I picked up recently at Topshop and Third Street Habit, respectively. However, I must interrupt this regularly scheduled programming for a moment of complete, unadulterated lust.



WANT. WANT WANT WANT. These are the ultra-coveted J. Brand "Houlihan" Cargo Pants. This image is specifically in Olive, though those are on backorder forever (frankly, I could settle for Vintage Navy or Sharkskin to satiate my cargo craving). I don't even understand why this is happening, but there was an NYT article about how much everyone wants them that I caught - maybe I'm particularly susceptible to subliminal (or super-liminal) messaging. Whatever. All I know is that I want these pants. A lot. And now that I have a legit paying job, this dream could become a reality. Or, maybe I should get a grip.

My point is, these pants are bomb. I want them in my life. More on other clothes I wanted in my life and then got into my life by handing over my dearly loved Amex card later (most likely, tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment